Putting robotics at your service™

Free shipping on orders over $200

Data acquisition with ARC-32

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

New ( offline )
Posted: 2011-02-18 19:06 
Hi .... I need to develop a data acquisition system with ARC-32, to control a robot through the windows Hyperterminal and serial port (DB9) ... but I'm not sure how would the programming......

Guru ( online )
Posted: 2011-02-18 19:22 
?????????
Hi and welcome,

For any one to help you, you need to describe in far more details what it is you are trying to do, what you have tried so far. Things like: What type of Data acquisition? What type of robot? What type of control?

Kurt

New ( offline )
Posted: 2011-02-18 23:16 
Fine ... I need that ARC-32 has digital inputs for sensors, then, that generates an ASCII code for each of the entries and send the code for one pinout to receive on the PC, in hyperterminal, using the serial port (DB9) ..... and also that if you send from the PC, an ASCII code given, the ARC-32 runs a function when you receive this information ........ is for a hexapod I need control it with the PC.......

Veteran ( offline )
Posted: 2011-02-19 12:14 
I dont think that will be any problem.. the ARC32 has two UART's som you can even have two processes going at the same time, one for input ant one for output