Putting robotics at your service™

Free shipping on orders over $200

Thanks to All of You at Lynxmotion

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2010-02-01 22:49 
Received my first order yesterday. My daughter said I looked like a 10 year old at Christmas as I unwrapped the package. You were prompt, polite and professional. Just letting those who haven't placed their first order, don't wait!

Now I can get to work building!

dj

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2010-02-04 10:31 
Dude,

You forgot to notice "what" exactly was in there! We all want to know :mrgreen:

Xan

http://www.youtube.com/xanore

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2010-02-04 19:42 
An SSC-32!
..and the FTDI USB to Serial cable.

I've been playing with my collection of servos and power supplies... Successfully controlled the servos with Lynxterm and a Windows CMD script. I ran out of power for the servos, so I am modifying an old PC power supply obtained from some discarded cash registers.

Now, I need a Serial Cable, 2 micro brackets, 2" aluminum Channel, 2 standard brackets, Stand-offs, SEQ,.... Notice how the list always seem to grow?

I am building an animatronic of the penguin that's my avatar (Look right :arrow: ). Eyes move right and left, eyelids work :roll: , mouth synchronized to 2-channel soundtrack - one channel for speaking and one to drive the servo (using a circuit by Scary Terry :lol: ). The head will also pan (I think the LPA-01 will work). The body will shimmy left, shimmy right, bend left, bend right, lean forward, lean back, shimmy back, shimmy forward (using four servos. Looking for a ball link set that the socket fits onto the ball inline with the rod instead of at an angle).

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2010-02-08 11:42 
djsfantasi wrote:
I am building an animatronic of the penguin that's my avatar

Can't wait to see it! 8)