Free shipping on orders over $200

Thanks to Lynxmotion

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2009-10-04 07:21 
 Post subject: Thanks to Lynxmotion
Just like to say thanks to all at Lynxmotion. Jim SES is a great idea. And to all on the forum, i don't say much but i appreciate all the ideas and code everyone shares.

I have enjoyed tryingto make my teathered SSE32 Brat walk and anxiously await my new parts so it can grow some new legs :D

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2009-10-05 09:43 
 Post subject: Re: Thanks to Lynxmotion
This is the best hobby robotics forum on the planet. Due to the flexibility of the SES brackets, no other place has such a braud range of bots as well as the members that make up the forum.

It's good to hear that you enjoy the forums the same way that I do. Helping others can be just as enjoyable as building bots and cheaper too! :lol:

Anyway its always good to hear positive feedback from members like yourself. We all appreciate it!

I'll be looking forard to seeing pics of your Brat!

The robotics nut.

New ( offline )
Posted: 2009-11-21 08:02 
I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge.
Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
Thanks.

New ( offline )
Posted: 2012-04-07 03:55 
I am a Electronic and Electrical Engineer Student will grad in 2015. I am planning to build a senior project which is Robot. I been search many websites nothing close to Lynxmotion. Lynxmotion makes my dream come true. I am so happy. I need to save some $$$ to buy parts. Many thanks to Lynxmotion.........

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2012-05-01 13:33 
So you're a freshman? What college?

Good luck on your project!

Alan KM6VV