Free shipping on orders over $200

Seq Major Errors

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2012-06-28 06:26 
 Post subject: Seq Major Errors
OK this has been a long and very difficult process, i have searched for answers far and wide, but not once found the solution...
Here is what happened...
I bought the seq software and installed it on my home PC, i then bought a new PC, and uninstalled it from the old, in order to put it on the new... My computer, of course, could not recognize the CD, so i put all of the files on a flash drive from my parents laptop, and moved it to the new comp...

This is where the errors started, it said it was missing bpl files, dll files, and some others... i downloaded those and it seemed to open the program, then it said it could initialize the BDE, i installed that, it worked, but when i try to create a project it says "Table Does Not Exist. File .../.../.../Sequencer/MoveSeq.dbf then it locks up
If i can somehow get this file emailed to me or sent somehow... i don't have the disc with me right now because i left it in the US, currently i'm on holiday in France, but need the files to demonstrate my SCOUT to my family.

Also it looked like someone on the forum had a problem with similar files, not the same error, but he also needed these files (of which i also don't have)
MoveSeq.MDX
ViewSeq.dbf
ViewSeq.MDX
Help would be appreciated

-Quinn
Edit:
okay i realize now that my email has been removed, but i have not gotten a reply? I'm sorry for the impatient attitude, but this is really starting to get annoying, can i get help on this subject?

Last edited by Quinn000 on 2012-06-29 12:27, edited 2 times in total.

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2012-06-28 09:33 
 Post subject: Re: Seq Major Errors
I have also downloaded the latest update to no avail

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2012-07-02 10:35 
You can not move files for a program. You must install it. There is nothing that can be done to fix this. It is a program that uses dot net architecture. It must be installed.

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2012-07-05 07:57 
Alright, thanks for your reply, still have no idea how to install it on my comp... i'll keep trying then

-Quinn

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2012-07-05 10:14 
Without the cd you will not be able to install the program...

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2012-07-05 11:36 
Quinn: Send me an email (webmaster@lynxmotion.com) with your SEQ serial number for confirmation, and I will see about setting you up with a temporary download of the install files.

THANKS I COULD HELP BRO